I hope you’ve all enjoyed a beautiful summer with family and friends. This is a wonderful light and summery meal. My husband loves fish and I love lemon and rosemary, so we were both happy with how this turned out!
2 swordfish steaks
Rosemary Lemon Oil:
1/2 cup of olive oil light
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 minced garlic clove
2 teaspoons fresh snipped rosemary
Romaine or mixed greens
Yellow squash and zucchini
1. In a small bowl mix the Rosemary Oil ingredients together.
2. Brush the squash, zuchinni and swordfish with oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Brush grill with oil and preheat to medium.
4. Place the fish and vegetables on the grill. The swirdfish should take 3-4 minutes per side per inch.
5. Place mixed greens or romaine on a serving plate then add your grilled vegetables. Place the steak on top of the vegetables and drizze with the Rosemary Lemon Oil.